For those needing a helping hand.
Has time done what is usually does and gone too fast? Leaving you rushing, creating a mess and stressing out before your big day? Planning a wedding can be time-consuming, scary and full of many surprises, things that no one needs in their life. It’s always exciting to be apart of the planning and styling of your own wedding, to see your ideas brought to life as you walk down the aisle is a special moment indeed. But my goodness, it takes a lot to get there if you are doing this by yourself, that’s for sure.
Having a professional alongside you advising you on colour schemes, attending vendor meetings with you, creating exciting looks can make this a whole lot less daunting and actually a great deal more exciting. You’ll have your own personal helper, guiding you along the way to your dream wedding.
What you will get if you choose this service:
- Assisting with styling and theme creating
- Sourcing Vendors for all wedding needs
- Assisting you in finding the right venue
- Booking the accommodation for you and your guests
- Finding the right florist that best suits your wedding theme
- Scheduling the timings and movements of the day
- Organising the travel for you and the ones around you
- Help to decorate the venue, or at least manage the decorating team so they exactly what they need to do in order to adhere to your wants
- Checking Health & Safety Regulations
- On the day Coordination
Like the Full Planning and Styling service, this is based on a percentage rate also. Weddings can be such an expense and sometimes prices are more than expected, which is why my planning services are based on a rate which you essentially create. I charge a 7% fee of your overall budget for this service, so you are easily able to see where your money will be going. My relationship with you should be a personal yet honest one, you should know exactly what you are getting for the money you are spending – a creative mind and soul prepared to get her hands dirty so you don’t have to!