Allowing you to be a guest at your own wedding.
No faffing, no fussing and certainly no stressing! With the Full Planning and Styling Service, you can sit back, relax and watch your dream wedding come to life. You won’t have to worry about which vendor to choose, how many people will fit around a table, which flower best suites your colour scheme, you simply have to show up and look fabulous!
In the initial meetings, I will determine what best represents you through a series of conversations and maybe a questionnaire or two – the more I get to know you, the more suitable your wedding shall be. I will keep you informed throughout the Planning and Styling process, but overall you just having to get yourself ready for your special day.
What you will get if you need me for the full thing!:
- Finding the right venue for you
- Sizing the venue, taking into account all details needed for the day
- Styling the venue to fit your theme and colour scheme
- Sourcing Vendors for all wedding needs
- Meeting with Vendors
- Attending Menu Tastings with you
- Organising the accommodation for you and your guests
- Organising travel for you and your guests
- Helping create and send out your invitations
- Scheduling the timings and movement of the day
- Helping you work out your finances and stick to budget
- Sourcing Florists and creating the floral arrangements for the day
- Organising your Bridesmaids and Groomsmen
- Decorating the venue to the highest of quality and to your needs and wants
- Checking all Health & Safety Regulations
- Managing the day, keeping on top of all Vendors and the venue itself
- Being a friend for you to talk to when stress and anxiety can get a little overwhelming
- Attending clothing fittings, to make sure you and the ones around you take into account all comfort and colour scheme needs (optional)
- Finalizing all details so the day runs as smooth as butter!
This service is priced on a percentage basis, I will not be hitting you with a surprise bill at the end of the process. Weddings can be an expensive time for anyone, so you should know exactly what you will be paying to the professionals you work with. I charge a 12.5% rate of your budget for this service, from this you are able to see exactly what you will be getting for your money! The relationship between a Wedding Professional and their clients should be a personal yet professional one, I believe by pricing this service the way I have, allows for transparency between us – creating a friendly and honest connection.